TRAINING & BEHAVIOUR CONSULTING
Adolescent & adult dog training Lessons - to suit your needs. Such as:
- Basic obedience - sit, stay, drop, on your bed, walking nicely on lead, come when called etc
- Refresh your knowledge & build on skills learnt in puppyhood
- Prepare your dog for the arrival of a baby, new puppy or other pet into the household
Behaviour Consultations - to reduce or eliminate undesirable behaviour such as:
- Reactive behaviour such as lunging or barking at people, dogs, cars etc
- Destructive behaviour & yard digging
- Food or toy guarding
- Toilet training issues
- Separation distress
An initial consult is 90 minutes duration and includes discussion of the problem, strategies and management tools, I begin and demonstrate the training for you and teach you how to continue yourself. A follow up email with training is provided.
Follow up appointments are 60 minutes.
Training packages available.