WALK & TRAIN ADVENTURES
*Sorry, books currently closed for walking adventures to new clients*
Not just your average walk in the park! Maddy's Dog School combines training games with physical exercise to keep their minds happy and bodies healthy whilst out on a fun adventure!
> Does your dog enjoy getting out of the house?
> Is your dog home alone while you're at work?
> Does your dog need more exercise or training but you don't have much time?
Group Walk & Train
A FREE meet & greet is provided with this service. I come to your home to meet you and your dog(s). They then enter a trial period to ensure they're happy on their adventure and get on well with their group.
- Perfect for dogs who are social butterflies. They are carefully grouped based on personality and play styles.
- Practice obedience such as come, sit, drop, stay, etc. They may also learn a new trick here and there! This combination of mental & physical exercise can reduce destructive or anxious behaviours. Your pooch comes back home happy, relaxed, and ready to nap.
- Your dog will be out of the house for 1 - 2 hours (1 hour at the park! Plus pick up and drop off)
1 on 1 Walk & Train
- Please note: this service is only offered in conjunction with training consultations, to achieve your goal/s.
- An Initial training consultation with you, will ensure we are on the same page as we create a training plan.
- I can then take your dog out for training walks with regular consultations in between to progress your goals.
- Perfect for puppies or adult dogs needing obedience or reactivity training etc.
- 1 hour Walk & Train, plus pick up and drop off