TRAINING & BEHAVIOUR CONSULTING
Private Adolescent & Adult Dog Training
- Basic obedience - sit, stay, drop, on your bed, walking nicely on lead, come when called etc
- Refresh your knowledge & build on skills learnt in puppyhood
- Prepare your dog for the arrival of a baby, new puppy or other pet into the household
Behaviour Consultations - to reduce or eliminate undesirable behaviour such as:
- Settling in your new rescue dog
- Reactive behaviour such as lunging or barking at people, dogs, cars etc
- Destructive behaviour & yard digging
- Food or toy guarding
- Toilet training issues
- Separation distress
An initial consultation is 1.5 hours duration and includes discussion of the problem, strategies and management tools, I begin and demonstrate the training for you and teach you how to continue yourself. A follow up email with a training guide is provided. This service is $220.
Follow up appointments are 1 hour.
Depending on the number and severity of issues presented, several session may be required to make change and achieve desired outcomes. Follow up sessions are $100.
Package deal: An initial consultation + 3 follow up sessions you save $70.