TRAINING & BEHAVIOUR CONSULTING
Private Adolescent & Adult Dog Training
- Basic obedience - sit, stay, drop, on your bed, walking nicely on lead, come when called etc
- Refresh your knowledge & build on skills learnt in puppyhood
- Prepare your dog for the arrival of a baby, new puppy or other pet into the household
Behaviour Consultations - to reduce or eliminate undesirable behaviour such as:
- Settling in your new rescue dog
- Reactive behaviour such as lunging or barking at people, dogs, cars etc
- Destructive behaviour & yard digging
- Food or toy guarding
- Toilet training issues
- Separation distress
An initial consult is 90 minutes duration and includes discussion of the problem, strategies and management tools, I begin and demonstrate the training for you and teach you how to continue yourself. A follow up email with a training guide is provided.
Follow up appointments are 60 minutes.
Training packages available. Depending on the number and severity of issues presented, several session may be required to make change and achieve desired outcomes.